Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the DaWg pound

Welcome to the Dawg Pound gaming community please have fun
DAWPOUND NEWEST MEMBER: JSD2319
TASKFORCE DAGGER IP:67.60.7.196

DAWGPOUND MEMBERS

TOXICDAWG DEMONDAWG DEVILDAWG RIPDAWG EVILDAWG MUDDAWG QUEENDAWG MULEDAWG WISEDAWG ALTERAN JSD2319

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

the rules and there enforcement

Rip Dawg
    Rip Dawg

the rules and there enforcement Empty Re: the rules and there enforcement

Post by Rip Dawg Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:02 am

well i belive that if we are gonna perm ban them it should be a team decision. but after 3 punts there ban till the team decides what to do with them. i belive that is fair. If not please let me know so we can get a sop on this matter so i can post it in the rules. that way no one can say that they werent warned about it before hand. Also i think all new members should read the rules and penities as soon as they are brought aboard. that way they to can not say they didnt know. let me know what ya think. all squad members i would like your imput on how we should handle these things. if you have a better idea please post it so we can disscuss it. the more imput we have the better we can handle situations, better and quicker so that it does not go on to long. I belive that if we get an sop for this the more efficent we will be as a team. and for those that dont know what sop is it means standard operating procedure. i dont want to be to strick but i will not tolerate cheating. SO please if you have some imput on this or you agree please let me or hd or dd or any of the admin know how you feel about this. THANKS AGAIN RIP

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:00 am

Sounds good bro, baseball rules 3 strikes and your out. Like you say bro PUNT, PUNT, BAN!!!
    Hell thats 2 more warnings than i wanted too give them lol!
    Rip Dawg
    Rip Dawg

the rules and there enforcement Empty the rules and there enforcement

Post by Rip Dawg Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 am

Hey all i belive that the rules are easy enough to understand. i dont belive we need f9 unless it cont. and we are thinking of banning them. SO EITHER THEY FOLLOW THE RULES OR IT'S PUNT PUNT BAN. can we all agree on this as a team what does evryone else think please responed if you like. thanks RIP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:54 am